Introducing the 2022 Jarvis Racing Team
After 8 years as Husqvarna Factory Team rider and Husqvarna ambassador, Graham Jarvis launches the next level of his Jarvis Racing Team.
Now with him leading very much from the front
For this year, Jarvis joins his 4-rider team and they will be competing again in the 8 Round FIM Hard Enduro Championship in 2022 and hoping to dominate the UK ACU Extreme championship too.
Graham Jarvis, the undisputed King of Hard Enduro, has made a name for himself by letting his riding do the talking for him. He won his first observed trials event at age 10 and never looked back, amassing more wins, by far, than any other rider in the history of the sport.
Graham hates to say but, he’s officially the elder statesman of the FIM, Hard Enduro World Championships but this has not stopped him from continuing to rack up victory after victory in the most prestigious hard enduro events around the world. If you ask any of his competitors, they’ll all tell you the same thing - The Enduro King may appear quiet and somewhat shy but that does not make him any less lethal.
- British trials champion 5 times
- Scott 6-day trial winner 4 times
- Scott Trial winner 9 times
- Erzberg Rodeo winner 5 times
- Red Bull Romaniacs winner 6 times
- Hells gate winner 5 times
- Red Bull Sea to Sky winner 5 times
- Roof of Africa winner 3 times
"We're building something really special here. Jarvis mentored me 13 years ago when I began this sport, and to continue working hard with him on the Jarvis team is an opportunity I'm extremely grateful for. I can't wait to show what I'm capable of over a full season in the FIM and my dream of being on the podium with Graham can come true with the right coaching and guidance"
- Youth World & European Trials Champion 2009
- Scott Trial Winner 2011
- Scott Trial Fastest Time - 4 times
- Valleys Xtreme Winner 2019 & 2022
- Summit Extreme Winner - 2021
- El Inka Peru – Prologue Winner
- Tong 2nd + 3rd 2015/2016
- 3rd Tough one 2019
- 4th Sea to Sky 2019
"I’m delighted to ride again Jarvis Husqvarna Racing this year as I’m certain it will give me the extra support and push to achieve what I know I am capable of. With the extra support / pressure of riding with Graham, it’s really going to spur me on. "
- WESS Championship 2019 – 11th overall
- RedBull Romaniacs 2019 – Runner up Silver class
- Erzbergrodeo – Iron Rd Prologue 2017 – 8th
Grant was a relative late starter into motorbikes proper compared to most, only taking it up in his early twenties, entering his first race back in 2000 and never looking back.
From this year Grant takes his hobby full time, joining Jarvis Husqvarna Racing and becoming the new Jarvis Signature Tours operator in Wales. Grant’s likely to be spending most days a week on his motorcycle!
Having conquered all of Wales, Grant has spread his wings riding in events and for fun all over the world.
- Michelin The Tough One - Winner 2018
- Michellin The Tough One - 2nd and 3rd
- Lagares FIM – 2021 Winner Vet Class
- Red Bull Romaniacs – 2018 Silver Class 4th British rider
- Over 40 Club championship wins
We wouldn't be where we are without our sponsors, below are our current Jarvis Racing sponsors for 2022
2022 FIM Hard Enduro Calendar
|Read How We Did.|
|16 JUN - 19 JUN||Red Bull Erzbergrodeo||Austria||Ride With Us In Austria|
|08 JUL 0 10 JUL||Abestone Hard Enduro||Italy||Ride With Us In Italy|
|26 JUL - 30 JUL||Red Bull Romaniacs||Romania||Ride With Us In Romania|
|13 AUG - 14 AUG||Red Bull TKO||USA||POA|
|27 AUG - 28 AUG||Red Bull Outliers||Canada||POA|
|07 OCT 09 OCT||Hixpania Hard Enduro||Spain||Ride With Us In Spain|